Custom Signs FAQ :
General Custom Signs Questions and Answers :
Questions and answers about Small Business custom signs are provided by the Small Business Administration’s Signage FAQ page.
How Custom Can We Get?
KVL is not your average sign shop. We have complete woodworking and production capabilities. If you can dream it, we can build it! If you have an idea for a custom sign for your Tradeshow Display, Eye-catching custom designs Will draw people into your booth; please reach out for a free discovery call, so we break down your project and provide an estimate today.
How do I effectively brand my business location?
As a company, one of the prime goals of your signage is to create brand recognition for your business in the community.
- Nationwide, businesses use their signage, architecture, and logos in every kind of advertising, strengthening their corporate image and creating a “top-of-the-mind recognition” with consumers worldwide.
- To do this, use your organization logo or graphic on all of your signs, stationery, clothes, company property, vehicles, trucks, etc. Embracing your company’s logo, especially on your properties, will help “brand” your business and location and create “top-of-the-mind” awareness for your existing and possible customers.
Are our custom signs expensive? :
Signage is the least expensive yet most effective form of advertising for independent, Tradeshows and national retail businesses.
- You pay for the sign once, and it works for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week for years. Application of other means requires paying month after month, and you never have the benefit of ownership. You also have no assurance that you’re reaching possible customers.
- A sign should not be viewed as an expense but as a capital investment. When you factor in your return on investment, signs are not expensive. An effective sign will most pay for itself many times over.
- The price for signage will vary considerably depending upon the dimension, design, style, and mounting type.